With Tiff gone, I don't have a 2nd pair of eyes to catch stuff like this.
John's in training. He's looking for the enemy up at Andy South, who is disguised as his Superiors. He came home smelling like the sweat of 100 men... who wore the very same flack jacket over and over without a proper washing. He's having fun, but it's tough on the body. He's red as a lobster and very dehydrated. He did not, however, require medical attention as some others had, woot woot!
JB is loving summer camp as it serves as a trading place for him. Today he got a sweet "scanner" for his precious Transformer. He also learned that if you pretend to be sleepy, you can get out of Jiu Jitsu and get a sweet nap in the air con office. Aiyaiyai.
Mia has learned how to say "please" and "thank you" so you better give whatever she wants up or else she'll throw a fit! She's a danger to herself, like JB, and thinks nothing of climbing up on the computer table to get "no no's". Ai, these kids make me grey!
I'm good. I'm trudging along waiting to pick up Tiff. I miss her dearly and can't wait to see her gorgeous smile again.
No comments:
Post a Comment