Poor JB couldn't play in the Jamboree, but he did enjoy the food and hanging out with his friends.

Mia reinvented the Tshirt.

Mia's buddy for the day, Conner!

Conner wanted to put his arm around her to pose.

She finally realized he wasn't trying to tackle her and relaxed to say "Cheese!".

Mia and JB sharing some sugar from the two pounds of frosting on top of the cupcakes.

It was a nasty, dreary day. It started raining when we got to the Harmon Soccerfield at 8:30am and it was STILL raining, meaning it never stopped, when we left around 3:30pm. We arrived early to get good parking, but also to help the club organizers with readying the tent and the food tables. The benefit of getting there early was getting to snack on some great spam masubis made by Conner's Mom, and getting fabulous Stryker tshirts to wear when we watch the kids play. We mostly lounged under the tent, ate, lounged, ate somemore, watched the U6 team play, and just enjoyed the company of the rest of the Stryker family. Tiff and JB will continue to play with the club, but I will be moving on to the women's masters team next year. This is the first time I've enjoyed any one club as I was very comfortable hauling all the kids around with the rest of the moms and dads supporting their multiple Stryker children from morning til late afternoon. The gatherings we were invited to off the field were much fun and I look forward to many more next year. I'm so glad I made the move to this team I hope this club sticks around for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment