Thank you Gramma and Pappy Mike! A Dragon, and Cube Friends so far. Daddy will take him to a video game store to buy his last Christmas present from you.
JB starts school again tomorrow. It's been a hectic holiday season. Tiff and JB were home a lot pretty bored so I left work to take them to do fun things. Mia is totally off schedule and is super crabby because of that. I bring her to school and knowing full well that Tiff and JB are home, she throws at fit! I hate leaving her at school crying. I am looking forward to some regularity again, as I'm sure she is too. You just don't throw someone like Mia off schedule. She knows more than we give her credit for.
John starts some kind of schooling up at Andersen on the 4th. Yet another blessing for 6 weeks. A great one after me missing so much work from the holidays. He fixed his car, finally, and it took him a good 6 hours of nonstop work today. I'm very proud of him and we are both thankful since Dad is going to need his truck for the new construction going on at his house. Pray John's car will last til the day we plan to leave.
Me... he. I'm alright. I have some goals that I want to reach by the end of the year. Lose 20 pounds, pay off our vehicle loan, paint, retile, and put new windows on the house, and eventually have concrete plans to leave the rock. Pray this will happen for us.
I hope you all had a great and safe New Year's Eve celebration, and that you all have goals that you'd like to meet by the new year's end.
We love and miss you all. I cannot wait to see you. Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment