Tuesday, March 11, 2008

They're Growing So Fast!

Mia is now 2 years old. She got this cabbage patch doll for her birthday and she loves it.
JB turned 7. Here's Mia giving him some Love.
Some love with a little chocolate leftovers.
Birthday dinner for Mia, JB, and Kaiya. Mia was feeding her baby just like Dee Dee.
Hee hee ha ha! Soccer is fun!
Cooling off with some icies watching Tiff play.

Congratulations to my sister who is engaged to be married. Yay! Your next, brother! We're busy around here. Tons of soccer. I'm helping Tiff's coach with her highschool team, so we're doing that most of the week. Mia has caught the chicken pox, so we've been home the last couple days dealing with that.
Hope you're all doing good. Love and miss you so much.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.