I was tagged by http://onein36million.wordpress.com (don't know how to put a name in place of the link!) to play this little game of tag. This is my 3rd attempt to do this with the first two attempts having been abandoned because of one thing or another. Fun!
This is a game of ‘tag’ played across blogs. There are a few rules.
Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
6 unspectacular quirks of mine:
1. I do not feel completely dressed unless I'm moisturized. I must be lotionified head to toe before I leave the house, and then I have lotions in the bathrooms, at the kitchen sink, and in my office desk to remoisturize after I've washed my hands. I won't touch paperwork at the office until I have properly made my digits tacky with lotion. The feeling of the paper slipping in my fingers gives me the willies.
2. I don't like chewing gum because I get cramps in my jaw and always feel like someone punched me in the mouth the next day. I have weak face muscles, I guess.
3. When my allergies are really bad I can squeeze the bridge of my nose and make snot drip out. Lovely, I know.
4. I can do 60 manly pushups straight. I'm She-ra like that.
5. I can made really tasty homemade bread. For real, family! I can bake real good sometimes! Don't believe, just ask John and Tiff.
6. I don't have pinky toenails. It's just skin, and yes, I still paint where the nail should be so my freakishness isn't so obvious.
Whew! Done, done, and 'twas fun.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG...I have close to no pinky toenails too.
Skinny Bitches 4 - Life!!!
Post a Comment