Thursday, September 18, 2008

OSB: Wednesday Weigh In

I'm up to 143 this weighin, my fellow OSBers, but I blame girl issues and having been assigned bbq duties this past Sunday's potluck/fundraiser. We celebrated our Master's team winning first place, Go Masters, and Tiff's team winning 3rd. I did a bit of meat flipping, and a little bit of meat tasting. Gotta make sure it's cooked and well marinated, right?


Ok, I need a new goal. It seems that I can only get myself to work super hard if I have one so I have decided to run another 1/2 marathon next month on the 19th. I have exactly a month to prepare. I ran the last one at 2 hours and 15 minutes, so it's my goal to beat that, and lose my gut during the training process. Please send prayers.

I know I stink for not having pics of the kids. I lost my cord thingy and can't download from home!! The above pic is from Agnes who loves to take pics of me at my grungiest. I will take a ton of pics at JB's game this weekend and find that dang cable/cord thingy!

Love you guys,
Blanda and the Gang

3 comments:

morewineplease said...

there is always next week sister.. keep it up!

Multislacking Mama said...

Mini-goals are great. They keep me motivated to get to the next thing, and so on. But, the best motivator for me is to book a cruise and that inspires me :o)

Thanks for the well wishes, sister!
I am feeling fine and dandy (pain pills).

Holly

Mom said...

Just wanted to tell you congrats on this week (9/24) loss!