Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Been Too Long...

...since we've been to a beach, and look what happens when the Mamas don't bring any swim clothes.


My friend, Ags, got me doing what I normally do. Watch the kids! Mia's diaper was at least 5 lbs heavier after her time in the water.

These were from Cara's wedding reception. What a hoot! It was held at Jeff's Pirates Cove. You cannot go near water without kids wanting to get in. I didn't expect to stay long because we had just come from coaching and playing soccer so I didn't pack for water-fun. I don't know what I was thinking. The kids just had to jump in and how can I say no? So, in they ALL went (including Tracy's kids who didn't have swim clothes either) and I got to use that as an excuse to wade in the water myself. Gotta love island weddings!

1 comment:

morewineplease said...

Very familar with the heavy water diaper!! yuck!