DRIVE!
Tiffany passed her driving test and is now allowed to drive alone, except between the hours of 12 and 6am when she's supposed to be with a licensed driver unless coming home from work, per the restrictions placed on all new drivers under the age of 18.
The girl passed on her first attempt. John passed his first try, but for me, third time was a charm. She's obviously got her dad's "git'er done" ability in the testing department.
Well, she's going to graduate here soon and all I can think about lately is how I have failed her in so many ways. I hope I haven't damaged her too much.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
DRIVING!?!? So not ready for these days... I am sure you will have some good stories for us!
What!?! How have you failed? You have a very smart teenage daughter who seems like she's trying hard to make good choices for her future.
I'm proud of her for passing her test! I'm sure that has to be a scary moment for a Momma. Handing over the keys....YIKES. My mind can't handle that one right now.
XOXO,
holly
It took me three tries to pass my driver's test too! LOL
Post a Comment