The little ones watching Tiff play with Gramma Soup.
She's really cute when you wipe away the snot and comb her hair. Really.
He just got his hair cut so he is actually loved and cared for.
Tiff and Guam High actually made it to the championship round of high school soccer. They ended up trying for 3rd. They lost 3-2 to Harvest "Christian" (Christian is in quotes because the parents and fans of the HCA team were not exhibiting "Christian" like behavior) Academy, but they fought the good fight with grace and good sportsmanship... even the parents were good sports... unlike HCA parents. I'm so glad it's all done. Time for some calm in this house.
School pics and cook books have been sent out. Check your mailboxes.
Love,
Team Camacho
1 comment:
Mama- Thank you for your sweet words yesterday. I cried reading the entire thread. But you touch my heart (as always). I left this message for you on my blog, but I'll leave it here too:
Blanda- I do think we are family. I'm pretty sure I need to bring my fam to your fam. Our Memorial Day weekend is a wash. What are ya'll doing?
Holly
Post a Comment