John and Mia enjoying some "Quality Time".
Mia's got a cold! Caught her mid-sneeze, haha! Don't toss your cookies.
Tiff left for JAPAN (Not Okinawa!) this morning. She'll be gone til the 26th. I'm hoping she'll have some fun and then come home to work her butt off to get some decent grades this quarter.
I had a wisdom tooth extracted this past Thursday and now the left side of my face is swollen. It hurts! Everytime I talk to someone I can see their eyes come to rest on my cheek with that "what the heck?" look on their face, haha! They try to look away from the fat cheek, but the eyes go right back to it. I should say something, but it's just so funny to watch!
JB lost his first tooth. He took it to school and lost it. I told him that I would vouch for him to the tooth fairy and hopefully she'd be nice and give him his quarter anyway. He said "Can you ask her for a dollar?".
I'm sorry to inform you that Mia isn't as sweet as she looks in the pictures. She has developed quite an attitude. Lord help the toy that doesn't work for her! She tosses those puppies across the room and then will kick the nearest object in frustration. If you touch her food, she will drop it and then spit out the food in her mouth, even wiping off the soggy bits in disgust. I have NO idea how this has come about. She's clocked a minute in time out for pulling JB's hair because he wouldn't give up HIS toys to her. Man! I'm going to have a rough time with JB and her.
Anyway, we're counting down the days leading up to Tiff's departure for "America". I wish we could join her but I'd have to sell my soul for tickets. Have fun with her!
Esta later,
Blan
No comments:
Post a Comment