Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Birds of a Feather...

After a night of watching cartoons together, the little monsters fell asleep like this.
Sometimes they smile the same.
But mostly, they muyu the same.
Mia looks a lot like her brother and Daddy. She prefers to hang out with them more than she does her sister and me. She's been chilling out watching tv with them quite a bit these days. It's probably because the weather's been crappy, keeping us on lockdown. She's sick with a bad cold and fever. She stayed home with Daddy yesterday and today. Today we got a call from JB's school nurse telling us he was complaining of chest pains after which she found his heartbeat irregular. A trip to the doc for an exam and EKG found things to be "normal", but we have to keep an eye on him. He's "resting" at home, which means that John is probably going kaduku right now. I pray that it's nothing more than a large amount of intense gameboy playing. He got a new one and he's been playing it A LOT. I'm thinking maybe he's got chest muscle strain from the tension in his right arm pressing those little buttons. He went from no gameplaying to playing for hours (bad weather lately). I know that new activities can cause muscle pain to muscles that haven't been used much before. He only started complaining of pain again when he started playing his gameboy on our way home from the doc's clinic. I kept it here with me at the office so he can't play it, and John says he hasn't complained again since being home. So, maybe there's a connection. I think the irregular heartbeat was a reaction to the sharp pain he felt.
Anyway, love you all...


By the way: HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY, ANICIA! LOVE YOU!



No comments: