Since all the vendors at the food court have jacked their 2 choice plates up to $6.00, I've decided to protest by making lunch for everyone, except JB. Can't beat 75 cent lunches and he thinks school lunch is like 5 star dining while my cooking makes him gag. Bringing lunch from home usually means boring sandwiches, but I'm changing that. Besides, I don't want anyone secretly tossing my homemade lunches and buying on the sly!
Even Mia gets a yummy lunch. Chicken and white bean chili over rice, swiss and smoked cheese, with diced pears and raisins for dessert. Just look at this cute lunch container!
Little containers with their own lids...
...and, viola! Nothing is spilling out of this puppy!
Mom's snacks are homemade gyoza (yeah, I made somemore! The family's gonna get sick of them, hehe), smokies, grapes, and some chocolate/coconut cookie.
Lunch was leftover chicken curry I made because I was thinking of Bala. Miss you!
Isn't this a cute, yet grown up looking bento box?
Tiff got her gyoza and fried rice that I made this morning so they're still pretty warm come her lunch time. I got pictures of Mia's and my lunch because I packed them last night. I'm still looking for a cute bento box for Tiff that won't spill in her bookbag. John gets to bring lunch too but he's on vacation AGAIN, so he can scrounge the fridge for his this week. We will be saving a minimum of $256 per month if I keep this up. I gotta keep that in mind when I don't feel like waking up early in the morning!
3 comments:
That looks cool! Where can I get one of those. I wish I had someone to make lunch for me evereyday.
Which one?! Mia's or mine? If we lived near each other I'd make your lunch everyday too.
that box thing
Post a Comment