Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank you!

MnM: Thank you for the ecard and birthday wishes! I wish you both were near to help me celebrate my blessed life.
Woodburns: Are you sure you aren't ABBA or Earth Wind and Fire in disguise?! What a lovely rendition of "Happy Birthday", especially with Scruffy doing back up to the back up to the back up-- remember than Bala? Thank you. It put a huge smile on my face and made me snicker.
George: Enjoyed our chat. I talked my two 1/2 marathon/Kontendas buddies, Kyung and her coworker Chris, into another 1/2 at the end of the year as I was so motivated by your plans to move on to a full. I tried to talk them into a full marathon but they both said "hell no!"... well, Kyung doesn't cuss so she said "no way!". Love you, brother, and I'm so proud of your new, healthy hobby!
Anicia: Yay for moving to VA! I like that all my family is getting closer and closer together. It'll be easier once we out there for visits. I wish I could be there to help you out, but I'm sure George will be a huge help. Just don't let him drive anywhere near a fire hydrant, ha! Just kidding, George. We laugh because GWA didn't send us a $3000.00 waterbill, k? I haven't heard more of "the plans"! What's up? I'm trying to lose weight just in case I need to wear a maid of honor dress-- no pressure, hehe.
I love you all. I'm never home, I'm never near my phone when it rings, I don't call back when I say I will because of the first two issues I'm having, but I do think of you and miss you tons. I'm 36 years old. I'm ok with that, especially since I've had my hair colored to cover the ultimate giveaway for my age. I can still outsprint some of the young kids, and I am alive and loved. I had a great birthday.
Love and miss you all buuuuuulalalalaaaaaaaa.
Blanda

No comments: