Friday, May 23, 2008

What happens when you don't feed your kids on time?

They feed themselves, of course.

While Mom was resting her lazy butt on the couch instead of cooking, JB pulled some leftover chicken out of the fridge to share with his sissy:
Mia had dessert WITH dinner. Check the cutest little zories ever!
I'd say "Thank God it's Friday", but my weekend is going to be super busy. We have 2 teams coming from the Phippines to play our U16 and U12 girls. 1/2 of Sunday, plus Monday and Tuesday evening I'll be coaching the Guam teams and scouting for U13 girls for the national pool. Yay. I'm resting now for what is going to be one very stressful weekend. Thank goodness John is going to be home.


Tiff is still in Japan. John had today off, and with Monday off as well, he's having himself a little mini-vaca'. Well deserved, I say. JB and Mia are just going to be chillin' with him so they are going to be real happy campers eating cereal and cookies all day long! Shower?! What is that?! Brush teeth?? How do you do that again? I don't care. As long as everyone is fed and happy while I'm working the 2nd job.


Love and miss you all,
Team Camacho







1 comment:

Sasha said...

I LOVE Milanos!!!! I eat them straight out of the freezer!!!