5 things that made me smile today:
- Mia did not put up a fight this morning during daycare dropoff. No shoving of other kids, clinging to my legs, or bum rushing anyone who opens the gate to get through and out the front door.
- JB asked for a hug just because he needed one.
- Tiff went running ON HER OWN today. I normally have to harrass into any physical activity that doesn't include a ball.
- I got a nap!
- Both the little ones fell asleep on their own without the nightly fussing and demands.
5 things that made me say bad words:
- I forgot Mia's schoolbag at home, so I had to run to the minimart to get her lunch and I ended up late for work, when I would have been 15 minutes early had I been on the ball.
- I was so tired when JB and I got home today that I did NOTHING to improve our living space. I slept instead.
- Our power bill is $333!!! What the spaghetti??
- I fell during my evening run with my Kontenda's gang on ROUTE 1, and I'm sure everyone I have ever known was passing by me at that very moment in their car. Did I fall on my face or butt? No... I fell and hit my kneecap on my dang bum knee square and now I'm back to gimping. How am I going to win the war?
- I am up 5 dang pounds. UGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment