Sunday, June 1, 2008

This Week's Top 5

5. My right knee finally feels normal and I no longer use it as just a kickstand. Yay for rest, ibuprofen, and beer!



4. Tiffany got an award at the 2nd semester sports banquet for "Most Dedicated" player for her soccer team.



3. Mia has not used her food this week for facials! The girl normally needs a bath after her evening meals.



2. JB is out for the summer and he is officially a 1st grade graduate. 2nd grade, here comes John Bradley!!



1. Since Kontenda's does not start their summer camp until June 9th, Chuck has suggested I do 1/2 days so JB does not destroy his office out of sheer boredom, yippy! What do I have planned?? Some serious Summer cleaning.



Now, my top 5 bummers since this week surely had it's fill.



5. No summer camp for my boy for a week, so Mr. Active will be holed up with me at the office for 4 hours, each day of the week. Lord help me and my boss!



4. We've had so many graduation and soccer functions where the food has been irresistable and a little on the "heavy" side, so I've gained 3 ding dang pounds. What the spaghetti?! How am I going to win the war and fit into a maid of honor dress if the enemies are my good friends?!



3. Mia thinks she does not need sleep and Iron Man is responsible for every bad thing that happens to her. If she bumps her shins, "Owie, Iron Man!". If JB makes her mad, "No, no, Iron Man, Iron Man!". What in the world? She even makes us put the little ice pack mask on her face so she can BE Iron Man. Really... she makes us go "Huh?". She's been running around grouchy from no naps and hollering in anger at Iron Man. I can't take it anymore.



2. I gained 3 pounds. Sunuvagun!



1. My best friend is in an awful position with her ex-husband. One that brings me to tears in fear of the future of her boys' mental and emotional states. Pray hard that her ex-husband remembers how much him and his boys love each other, and how much they need him now and forever so that he will have a change of heart and choose a path that will lead him to better mental health. We all only want him to be a better man and father to his children. If he can do that, all else will fall in place for him.



That's how we're rolling. Random picture of the day:
I gave Mia a little haircut because her whispy long hairs were nuts and making her look like noone takes care of her:

Isn't it cute!? It makes her look naughtier, if that's possible, ha!

No comments: