Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lookie What I Did!

Ok, John helped take out the cushions and put them back in, but I redid our chairs! I didn't want to replace the table Dad and Sue bought and re-did for us with a toddler still in the house, but JB's artwork and the many spills on the seat were getting ugly.

We recovered the cushion with this cool country design and covered it with clear vinly. Cute and stainproof! Mia broke one in with a very soggy, morning diaper. I was able to wipe it clean, no problem. I'm so proud of us!


I hope you Millers are prepared for the storm. I'm sure you are, but we are a little worried. I'm crossing everything that it'll fizzle out before it hits land.


Love you all,
Team Camacho



3 comments:

Bala said...

I love the color. That's awsome. Doesn't the colore remind you of those shoes you used in the drunk soccer game? HEEE HEE

Love,

Balla

Just Lisa said...

Look at you Martha! That's awesome! Good job!

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal