Yay! I'm down 1 pound bringing me to 141. I was real good this past week not eating everything just because it's there and I worked out 6 days. Finally, I'm dropping instead of bouncing up and down. Thanks to OSB for keeping me motivated and in check with weekly weighins! Oh, and I've decided to be realistic and change my goal to 15 :)
I have to say that one thing that has kept me from fluctuating so much was giving up those tasty bottled, yummy, premixed drinks at our gatherings. Oi! How easy is it to have too many White Russians when all you have to do is pour?! Mama had too many on this night after a long day of fundraising. I was up 3 pounds after that bender.

4 comments:
Congrats on the l pound! I hope I see a smaller number on my scale next week!
Are you giving up Kahlua? I don't know... I want to lose 20 more pounds, but I don't want to lose it THAT much!
Yay for minus 1 pound! WTG on the workouts, woman!
Take to the Mich Ultra :o) You know you want it.
Holly
AWESOME!! Dont give up your love!
Post a Comment