One of my favorite bloggers, Shannon, tagged me for some random fun! I'm supposed to share 7 random gems about myself. I've done this once before, but I'm sure I can find 7 more things about myself that you will find to be totally useless information.
1. I like to pluck my eyebrows in my car at stoplights running errands for work. The lighting is perfect, and really, if I don't find something to do during that time it's very easy for me to start yelling mean things at the light for taking so long.
2. Low tide has a smell and I cannot stand it. It smells like wet dog and raw eggs to me and all three things will set me on a dry heaving spell.
3. I won't wear tops that show my upper arms willingly. I don't know why. Even when they are buff from plenty workouts, I just don't feel comfy with them exposed. I feel like everyone is looking at my armpits. If I must wear tanks or sleeveless, I'll stand cross armed covering them as much as possible.
4. I'm not as nice as I seem all the time. My Mama taught me how to get respect where none is being given.
5. I'm a big Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks Fan. I still find Stevie's flowy, eccentric outfits just fascinating. I wanted to be a gypsy at one point of my young life because of her.
6. I can breakdance and pop-n-lock. Really! My gym buddies and I are 80's babies and we practice at the gym after post workout stretch.
7. I love my Brother and Sister so much and I miss them terribly. I can't wait to see you two again. Hug each other for me.
Ok! So, now that you are sufficiently bored with me, I tag, Bala, Anicia, Lisa, Dusty, and Melanie.
Good night!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm it now! I have to think hard to find seven interesting things, but I'm up to the challenge!
You are too funny! I want to see the break dancing!!!
Whups! I only just saw this! Can't post again tonight, but will do my seven things at some point.
Cool about the break dancing! And I promise, if we ever meet, I won't stare at your armpits no matter what you wear.
I wish I could pop, lock, and drop it. I want to be a hip hop dancer.
Post a Comment