Thursday, September 25, 2008

OSB: Winning This Battle!

Finally! I'm under 140 pounds again. Last week's OSB weight, 143, this week's weight 139.2, woo hoo! I'm motivated once again to get to my goal of 125. I credit this week's loss to no longer eating for two, since the baby is now out of the womb and about 2.5 years old already, and no potlucks or girl's night out.

This is me at 140 about 7 months ago at Kontendas, my favorite gym. I had lost about 10 lbs. at this point with their kick butt workouts.
On to the good stuff. John's been on leave for the past week. He has been working on JB's room. He's painted it and retiled the floor. It looks great. I'll put up the photos when I finally find the cable to download pictures. I know, I know, I stink.

JB is loving 2nd grade and just had his school pictures taken. He said he looked very handsome and this time noone slicked his hair down with water, yay! Sometimes it's best just to leave Camacho hair alone. It has a mind of it's own and will not be tamed.


Tiff is tired, but pleased with her progress at school, and so am I. I have never seen the girl so focused. She goes to school, she comes home and does her homework, she fights with her siblings, eats, sleeps, then starts over again the next day. Her only source of stress relief is the weekend with soccer and potlucks with soccer friends. Did I tell you she is coaching U6 soccer??? I'm so proud of her! Every Friday evening and Saturday she coaxes, corales, comforts, and sometimes gets to teach a little soccer to like 15, 2.5-6 year old kids. The amount of patience her and her two co coaches have, also two other teens, amazes me. I go help for like two minutes and I want to put some kids in timeout! One of the parents told me that Tiff is definately climbing that stairway to heaven taking on such a job. I agree.

Mia? Ai, Mia, Mia, Mia. She makes a Mama tired. Her, her daddy, and I were very sick this weekend with nasty colds. She is such a cranky patient and only Mama can make it better. I don't mind holding the girl and giving her all the loving and cuddles she needs, but sometimes nature calls and the other kids need to eat and get a ride, you know? I kept telling the little Miss "Daddy's got loving arms to hold you too, Mia!" and she'd tell me "I do-wanny Daddy Lovin' arms to hold you too!!!", haha! She wanted this, she wanted that, she didn't want this, she didn't want that... ai... thank goodness she's so cute.

Oh! Remember I mentioned that JB was into the camera? Check out this self portrait! I'm telling you, I find the most interesting stuff on the camera after he's played with it:

These kids are too much, but you have to love them. They're your neices, nephew, cousins, and grandchildren. You can't quit them.

Love you all and miss you tons,

Team Camacho




3 comments:

morewineplease said...

Great Job on the weight!! Awesome, and love the messy face!!!!!!

Jeni said...

Hey you must be on BBC also! :) I like alot of the same blogs you do! I thought about signing up for OSB but decided with the move I wasn't ready to commit! haha I'm such a slacker sometimes!

FROGGITY! said...

hey there! just stopping by via OSB. just had to tell you that your kids are so cute! congrats on the weight loss, too. that's awesome. looks like you're kicking some butt! cheers!