
Joyful Mia, take one:
Joyful Mia, take two:
Nevermind... she's taking her brother's present and bouncing:
Looove you, family. I'm going to call you when it's a decent hour on your end. It's crazy here since I started coaching middle school soccer at St. John's. The girls are sweet and such hard workers. I'm enjoying them already. I know that with them being girls, their sweet dispositions may just be fronts while they search me out for weaknesses, but I have a girl of my own and she's been my manual for handling wacky hormones and emotions. I think I can hang, but if not... I've got a whistle and I know how to use it. Team Camacho is at the starting line waiting for the '09.
6 comments:
I think I may need to get a whistle... Good luck coach!
Such beautiful brown babies you have. I have had you on my mind latley. We have had 2 instances of Chasing the Sun as of late. They make for late bedtimes, but oh well.
Holly
Mom was going to call yesterday morning, but it was almost midnight Guam time...so that didn't happen.
A lot of ppl seem to be lacking in holiday cheer. Mom does a great Scrooge impression (just wait til she reads this :P). I'll try and get Mom on the phone at a different hour.
Love you,
Angie
Love you too, Angie!
Thank you for the comment of my sweet Mommy. I love her more than anything in the whole wide world and I PRAY that I am raising my 2 best friends (because my mom is my best friend).
We are off to the real doctor this morning, not the Camel-smoking ER doctor :o)
Enjoy your day, Christmas is over and the 08 is almost history!
What great pictures! Looks like your holidays were merry!
Post a Comment