I'm back. I made the mistake of leaving my eyebrow tweezers on the kitchen table. Mia was plucking her bangs out. Normally she's pretty on with the purposes of the contents of my "pretty kit", but she was way off on this one. I'm glad I caught her as quickly as I did.
Anyway, like I said, I'm totally excited for the 2009. I'm feeling pretty positive about it.
Gems of the day that weren't so shiney:
1. Mia got a hold of my camera and took 26 pictures of her new "My Little Pony" that Gramma and Papa Mike got her.
2. JB was Mr. Grouchy Pants today and picked fights with everyone.
3. My boss gave us the next two days off thinking he's doing me a favor, but I need the money, so favor? Not so much, but it's ok. I know he's hurting too.
4. I have a girl on my middle school team that I swear is being forced to play soccer even though she'd rather not. Note to parents: don't force your kids to do something they don't want to. Not all kids will be athletes and will be successful in other areas of their lives. Promise!
5. John's got some high blood pressure issues so we'll be going back to healthy, properly portioned meal planning again. That should help him lose his gut (yeah, yeah, George... enjoy til he loses it, ha!), and me lose last 15-20 lbs.
Gems of the day that shine like the sun:
1. I had the office to myself! No sweaty, stinky, foul mouthed co-workers to deal with.
2. I got a great workout. 20 minutes of indoor soccer, and we were uneven at middle school practice today so I had to fill in with the girls. They love it when I do that. Nothing makes a player feel better than seeing their coach make mistakes, ha!
*Pause for some Mia and my makeup intervention* (I didn't put my purse out her reach again)
3. I found the tastiest chicken keleguen wraps at the 7eleven in Tamuning. YUM-O!!!
4. We are planning a futsal exhibition for Kontenda's opening ceremony this Saturday! The owner is a big fan of women's soccer and is being so supportive of our efforts to raise funds for our Master's tournament in October of 2009. I have enjoyed being a member of this gym for the past year. It's your version of the Mom and Pop store. They are very personal with the customers.
5. I'm still feeling lifted by a great webcam session with my family in the states. I miss them so!
No pictures today because I forgot my dang memory card adapter. I hope to find a new cable for the computer at home so I don't have download on the "downlow" (hee hee heeeee!) at work.
Love you guys. Mom and Mike, I hope you had a relaxing time with the Virginia kids. Woodburns, I hope you are enjoying each other during Angie's break. Miss you guys sooooo much!
Team Camacho
No comments:
Post a Comment