Mom
1. I have lost 3 pounds in one week from stress alone.
2. I dyed my hair Friday and now my scalp is one big scab from an allergic reaction, and every gland in my head and neck is swollen.
3. I picked my team captains for my middleschool girls' soccer team.
Dad
1. Smoke Free for over 2 months.
2. Next month we will have a hotel stay at the location of an ANG promotional/awards ceremony to celebrate his moving up a rank.
3. HE has decided to make our home junk food free. We have been snacking healthfully since his declaration and I actually lost weight over a weekend instead of gained. Woot!
Tiff
1. She lost her Christmas weight gain.
2. She got an 82% on the paper she's been working on for the past week. She celebrated with going to my middleschool girls' practice to show them how it's done, and some pad thai spice level #2.
3. We have a plan for her college education.
JB
1. The kid that I had a meeting with the principal about, who was playing much too intensely with him, has not been trouble for JB.
2. He has gained a whole 3 pounds and his baby sister is that much further than bypassing him at almost 3 years old.
3. He is the smartest kid in his class and I plan on putting him a school that will challenge him AND keep him safe next school year. I give up on GPSS.
Mia
1. She has enough hair to put into a tiny, cute barrette.
2. She didn't hit or shove anyone upon entering daycare today.
3. She will be 3 next month and at the acceptable age to put her into dance classes. Look out American Idol!
Love you all. I hope you are finding things to be thankful for at the start of this new year.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WTG on the healthful snackies and go Tiff! I want to know the college plan and how do I make sure that my kids want a plan for college?
I love your blog! You have an award on mine.
Post a Comment