My team won their game today 5-0 AND I got to play everyone, yay! All is well. Just wanted to note this eventful day so that I can look back on it in the end for a progress report.
Scorers:
Andrea 2
Sandra 1
Nicole 1
Alex 1
Player of the match: Devin
Devin started out at the stopper position and helped the sweeper, Tana, keep everything out of our goal box. I had Alex and Summer up at top, but Summer was off on her touches and missed at least 3 opportunities to score. This is a game that we should have won and so I needed to add more fire to the offense. I also wanted to play the subs that didn't play in the first game. I put Hikari in for Summer, but had her push Devin up to forward while she played stopper. From the second that Devin moved up front, the ball stayed in our posesssion on their side of the field for the majority of the time she spent up there. She chased everything down, her touch was about 90%, and she created shooting opportunities with clean passes to her teammates.
I'm so proud of this team. They play with SO much heart.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment