Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Need A Sunday

I'm so busy. Tiff decided to try out for the Marianas Cup, which is a national soccer tournament happening mid March. Her coach banked on her wanting to try out, and took that opportunity to ask me to "Preese (in his endearing Korean accent) hewp" him manage the team, so manage the team I have been doing. I work from 8-1:30pm at Beck's, 3:15-5pm at St. John's coaching middleschool girls, and now we are in Harmon from 6:30-8:30pm. I'm beat.

So, that's why I haven't been keeping up the blog. Middleschool season ends 3/3. JB's waiting for that day because the poor thing cannot play outside for more than an hour and 1/2 a day these days, and that's just not cutting it for him. He needs his "play outside" time like he needs air. It keeps him managable for us, and makes him good and tired so he'll get to bed on time. I can't wait for 3/3 for that reason alone!

Love you all. I'm looking forward to George's visit. I miss him and can't wait to have Amy bring the Karaoke mic to Dad's so we can sing duets together. I also need him to pick up Tiff from highschool soccer practice since I can't til the of my middleschool season. Get ready to work, brother. I need help! Oh, and we can run some 5k's together so I can win us some free food from the local restaurants. I've got the Palauan good luck like that.

More soon.

Love,
Den Mama of Team Camacho

3 comments:

morewineplease said...

Yikes! And I thought I was busy! Good luck with all that!

Unknown said...

You do sound busy. I think I'd like to be busy doing things like that, though, over doing all of my homework. We'll see how I feel about these things in a couple of years though. :P

Mesmerized said...

You are busy indeed. My little one is 9 months. I see what I have to look forward to.