



Christmas day moved pretty smoothly this year. We were missing a couple grandkids in the picture, and as usual, wishing we were closer to the rest of the family. The kids got neat things to play with, and the adults too. The traditional waffle breakfast was awesome, but a tasty addition to this year's meal was REAL coffee! No coffee in tea bags, but perk stuff. Dee brought her coffee maker, and Gramma Sue had some yummy coffee. I had me 3 cups, but it didn't penetrate the allergy medication fog I was in. Great stuff.
We spent the rest of the day at home. I slept off the medication and felt great by the evening. I put a ham and some scalloped potatoes in the oven for dinner, which didn't turn out too bad. I need to work on the ham part, but we do have tons of leftovers for "hammer sammiches" and fried rice.
Another great Christmas with the family, and almost another year under our belts.
2 comments:
What a gorgeous family you have!
Thank you, Sasha!
Post a Comment