Sunday, December 13, 2009

Undefeated, and the reason I'm on the Masters Team!

My Masters team finished the Beach Soccer Season undefeated with the least goals scored again. Guess who the keeper was... yooo hoooo! It was me. I did pretty good, but it helped that the ball got stuck in the sand a lot, and the goal is a lot smaller than the standard 11 a side one.
I bought my first $10 reading glasses after months of denial. It's so nice to be able to read without having to hold things at arm's length, but it's just one more thing falling away to my old age.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like those glasses!

You should see some of the ones Dad has. It's like he can't decide on a style...Though it could just be he decides to buy more and more at different times and those are just the ones at the store (he has like 4 or 5 pairs...it increases the odds of finding them when you need them).