Monday, June 4, 2007

On the Mend

Mia's is eating well again!
"I like FOOD!"
"I'm full."
We're back at daycare today, and hopefully she won't have a blowout like last Friday. Poor thing let loose on one of the highchairs at school. I cleaned it myself because I felt sooo bad. It looked like a portajohn blew up! She's been eating really well all weekend. She's eating meat and rice again, which is a really positive sign that her tummy's getting better. I've thrown out her bottles. It's been a week+ and she hasn't asked for it, so I think it's a good time to cut the bottle out. I hope she gets nice and chunky again. She was starting to looking a little thin!


















2 comments:

Elisa said...

What a doll baby! I followed your link from a comment on the bargain board. I'm the chick w/the rude ILs. LOL

Nice to meet ya! And thanx for the put together compliment. I feel so far from it. That picture was taken when I was on my way to a party. Usually I look much more of a mess! :)

Oh, and i can totally relate on feeling like an antique. I'm 32.

Blanda Amania said...

Awww, thank you. Hope you and the IL's worked it out. They sound like such a huge part of your life.