Summer brings caffiene, playing on weekday nights til dark, and waking up past 9am!
Mia... aiyaiyai. Where in the world does this girl get her temper? At the bbq where these pictures of her were taken, she got very upset with me for taking away her watermelon that fell on the ground. I went to throw them away and in her blind rage, she ran up to a lady she thought was her mother, wrapped her arms around her legs, and when said lady pulled away to turn to look down at her, Mia attacked her knees with fists of fury! She thought the lady was me! She was not even embarrassed when Tiff pointed out that she got the wrong Mommy. No, she just got more upset and threw a tantrum. Oh, we had words... many, many words. She also got more watermelon that instantly quieted her fit of rage. Lordy, this one is all John's.
We went to Amy Atkinson's graduation party. I have never seen such love an dedication to one's child. Her father revealed the cutest little secret of Amy's. Apparently, she still enjoys a tucking in at night from her Mommy. What a wonderful example of a mother daughter relationship. It reminds me so much of Bala and Angie. I hope to improve my relationship with Tiff with the results of those two examples always forefront in my mind. I'm looking forward to my children making me as proud as Mr. and Mrs. Atkinson. I will strive to do my part.
Ok, so tomorrow I'm going on a diet. I am not as active as I need to be with the way I eat. Since I don't have time to improve my activity level, it'll have to be my eating habits. I'm heavily researching the South Beach Diet and will start that tomorrow. So, I've had my fill+ of all the foods I THINK I will miss and tomorrow I start phase one, which excludes and and all starches. Lord, help me. I love the white stuff, but something's got to give. Join me anyone? I know Anic has done well with giving up sugar. I will keep that in mind and resist will all my power.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment