Sunday, June 3, 2007

Pukesville.

Tiff in Japan for the Far East Tournament. The infamous "Muzu" (pout).

Mia's got terrible flyaway hair.



The two Johns. JB must be trying to butter up Daddy.



Mia and Me. She found a pacifier in her box of bottle gear a few days ago and she's been using since!

Well, it's been a rough week and 1/2. Mia got sick last weekend with either a reaction to custard or a tummy bug. Which ever it was, this was the worst illness she's been through. She couldn't keep anything down for at least 3 days, and she's still not tolerating formula, so she's done with the bottle without any real effort. I think picking up the pacifier is to satisfy her need to nurse of something to fall asleep as she seems to only use it at nap time and bed time. She's very resourceful!
Tiff and JB are both on their way to summer. Tiff, of course, is going to have one heck of a summer while JB will likely go to a summercamp. I'm sure he'll have a blast. JB's done on the 9th and Tiff's done on the 12 of June. I think they both could use some time off from the school pressure.
Since not having to go to practice, I'm home a lot more and am getting quite a bit done around the house. John's got drill this weekend, so he up at the base. He's tired, but happy with his job, especially since he gets to come home at a decent hour and he's got the weekends off.
Not much else going on. I wish JB, Mia and I could come out and visit you all, but one day... one day.




No comments: