Thursday, June 5, 2008

Potluck Dishes Express

I love it when John brags about my yummy, complicated dishes, and I love it even more when he offers have me make them for his cronies on a weeknight! I've been at it for the past 2 hours, but I have noone to blame but myself. I'm a sucker for ooh's and ahh's.
George: What do you think these goodies are?
Fill:

Roll:
Slice:Yum. It's your favorite, fresh lumpia. When I get out there, we will scour your local "oriental" market for the ingredients and I will make you some of these puppies for old time's sake. Please excuse the crappy photos. The camera was revived, but is in the throes of death spewing out these weird blue shadowings and webcam quality captures.
More later. Must.roll.more.lumpia.
Love,
Blanda and the ganx








1 comment:

Just Lisa said...

Looks delicious! My mouth is watering!