Monday, August 25, 2008

Ch Ch Ch Changes...

Before:
After:
JB's 1st day of 2nd grade! He's so handsome.
Mama and Mia. Mama's got new hair too. No more rolling my hair up in the car window!
Daddy and Mia. These two are just too much together. I think they are each other's favorites.

Finally downloaded some pictures! I wanted you all to see Tiff's sassy new 'do. It's cute, it's spunky, and it makes her look even faster on the soccerfield. My new 'do is sassy too, but you can't see it in that not so good picture.

Today is Tiff's first day of her senior year, her LAST year in gradeschool. YIKES! Cross your fingers and toes that she is not distracted and does well this year. We need to get her into college so she can get smart, get a great job, and buy her Mama a house next to Bala. I miss playing drunken soccer with Bala and the neighborhood kids. Do you still have those baby blue sneaks I dinged up, Bal? Remember I sprained my thumb and didn't even know it at the time, I just kept on playing, haha! Miss you, Cousin.

Anyway, everyone's in school and outa my hair, woo hoo! I pray we have a safe and productive schoolyear 2008/2009. Light a candle for the Camachos. We're trying to raise us some smart, contributing adults.

Oh, asked JB everyday since school started what he had for lunch. He says, "Uh, chickeeeeennn and uhhhh, uuummm rice?" every. single. day. I said, "JB, why everyday you have chicken and rice" and he says "Uhhhh, maybe it's chicken and rice week?", ha! Why can't he just tell me he forgot instead of bola-bolaing me? The kid's got an answer for everything.

Love you guys and miss you plenti-ti-ti,
Blanda and those crazy people she lives with

1 comment:

Multislacking Mama said...

Tiff's haircut is SuperSass! She is beautiful!

Holly