Monday, October 20, 2008

Foto Fun!

Coach Tiffany providing shade for her U16 Team:
I finally caught "Wild Thing" for a quick picture:
I got her to take a little break from running wild with a cookie:
JB and Mia during a rare moment of getting along:

It's hard to get action shots of JB since I coach his team, but he is just blossoming on the field lately. He's such a blast to watch. He's all out! No more does he chase the butterflies. He's showing some thought in his plays and actually passes the ball. He gets all up in the goalkeeper's grill if the keeper fumbles the ball to try for a rebound shot. I'm so impressed. Just last season it was so hard to get him to stop wrestling with his teammates on the field.

Mia is nuts at the field. I dress to get a workout. She has me doing sprints, squats, lunges, and light jogs to keep up with her as she runs around just for the sheer joy of running. She makes me sweat, yell, sigh, laugh, and sometimes just want to cry!

It's so cute watching Tiffany and her U6 team. They hang off of her and follow her around chirping like little baby chics. They fight over who gets to sit next to her, they play with her hair, and the rough boys love to get her play some 1v1 soccer. She's so good with them. There are two little sisters who are always clinging to each of her legs. I call them her daughters because they are always needing her do motherly things for them.

This week, Mon-Sun, is going to be crazy. We have a women's team coming from the Philippines and they want to play every single day that they are here, they want a tournament, AND they want a fiesta. Guess he gets to do all the work! The women's committee... AGAIN... like always. I want to pull my hair out already and they haven't even arrived yet.

I hope you guys are doing alright. We love and miss you terribly. The holidays are coming and I'm already sad.

Team Camacho


1 comment:

morewineplease said...

that is so neat that she coaches, and you get to watch! Love those pics!