Thursday, October 16, 2008

OSB Wednesday Weighin!

Pleading the fifth, my fellow OSBers. It's been a rough week and I sook (is this the proper past tense of seek? Probably not but I can pretend English is my 2nd language.) the comfort of heavy dinners to remind me of my Mama who I miss when things are making me sad. Good cooking makes me think of her and then I smile a little and plan in my head to see her real soon. I'm going to have a good weekend, fold all my laundry, lounge around the house with the kids, and drink a lot of warm, sweet stuff to make me feel better. I'm also going to use that time at home to get busy getting the big girl into college. I've got work to do and I really don't have time to be sad anymore.


A random photo to make this a happier post:


Mia "having tea" with her girls, Caitlyn and "Big Mia".


1 comment:

morewineplease said...

AWWWW! I know I will be there.. sooner than I want!! You are doing great!
CHEERS!