Thursday, October 30, 2008

OSB : Wednesday Weighin

Yay! OSBers, I lost 2.4 (did the math wrong so my number on the OSB page is wrong... duh! I keep books for a living... you'd think...) pounds this past week, woo hoo! I'm out of the 140's again at 138.8. I've started on a no red meat, pork, or fowl kick to see if I can get my blood pressure and cholesterol down. My genes are catching up with me and I need to keep these things in check. Note to self, just because it doesn't have meat it doesn't mean it can't be swimming in oil. Just say no to curried tofu boiled in grease! I had heartburn all yesterday after eating that stuff. Let's see how long I can keep this up.


ETA: I think I'm sick. I mean, like I need to stay home for a while sick. I had a chest cold for a month, and just when I thought it was clearing up, I woke up yesterday morning after coughing up a storm all night with a sore throat, and my chest feeling full again. This morning I've got sties in my right eye, and both of them just ache like crazy. Is it the season, or do I need a couple days of rest to recharge my immune system? It's hard to function like this and I've already missed a 1/2 marathon from being sick. I'm not even sure I can run the 10k next weekend if my chest keeps feeling this way. I think my asthma is back and I need to get some albuterol. Blech! This is going to set me back on my training. If it's not one thing it's another.

3 comments:

Just Lisa said...

Great job on the weight loss! But I'm sorry your sick!

anicia and gary said...

Gary weighed Fred last ight. She was 14 lbs. (a lot for a cat) back in May when she went to the vet. Now, she's 13 lbs. He gave her 2 treats for losing a pound. She's probably back at 14.

morewineplease said...

Great job lady! that is huge!
Hope you get to feeling better!