Hey, OSBers! I weighed in this morning at 139.6, woo hooooo! Under 140, fiiiinally. I'm on my way to a fitter me. I'm eating very well lately, thanks to Big Daddy who has declared our home a healthy eating home! Go, Daddy! He has quit smoking, AND gone healthy. The entire household has benefited from that.
On the household front, we're doing fabulous. We're still busy with school and soccer. I coach my middle school team daily (Business hours daily, M-F). We had our first game on Tuesday, which we lost to our opponent 1-0. I am proud of them for playing the game that I have coached them. They lost to this team 5-0 last year, so at least there is improvement. Their opposing team played kick-ball while my team consistently made attempts at playing a more sophisticated passing game. They were successful with connecting pass after pass, but were unlucky with the shots. I'm proud of them. They played with heart from minute 1 to 60.
Tiff got mostly A's and B's for her 2ND quarter grades. JB, same thing, but got E's for his citizenship because he's such a pleasant, wanting to please kid. Mia... ai... she's like a new student everyday at daycare. She cries like it's her first day, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. lately. Her teacher says she quits the second I walk out the door, but it doesn't make it any easier to leave her. John MAY or MAY NOT be promoted 08FEB09. ANG is still working out the details, but we will be scheduling a weekend of fun and relaxation for the fam' if it's a go. Team Camacho deserves some RandR, sunuvagun.
Sad news. The stinky thieves took my camera. I am "moment capture" disabled for the time being. I hope to solve that ASAP, but if not... *sigh*.
Love you all,
Familian Camacho
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl I am so proud of you! That is awesome... getting under one of those "0" is so hard but so rewarding! You ROCK!!
Post a Comment