My accidental plants. I found bulbs in the yard, planted them, and they turned out to be Birds of Paradise!
JB showing is B-Ball skills. Shirtless again... What's up with that?!
Mia's a rough sleeper. Napping can get dangerous with her.
The Camacho girls re-united! Let the photo sessions begin.
As you can see, Tiffany is back at home and the three of them are still very much in love with each other. I'll tell you how long that lasts. It's wonderful to have her again and she's come home with a whole new outlook on school, and life. She's very motivated about getting into college and making the most of herself. I'm so grateful to Mom and Papa Mike for all they have done with her. They've proven to her that I don't just talk out of my butt, haha! JB is doing great in 1st grade. He says school, his classmates, and his teacher make him very happy. He still tells me that he has chicken and rice for lunch everyday, but he doesn't complain. Mia just had 5 shots at her 18 month checkup. She told the nurse, "noooo, owie!" over and over... so sad! She's still skinny and tall, like her sissy and brother, and very healthy. Poor John's car has a boo boo. While driving to Andersen Friday down the long, dark back road, he hit a tire that was sitting in the middle of it. Thank goodness is wasn't a drunkard, as that seems to be in the news quite a bit lately. Just this last week, we had two auto pedestrian accidents. The biggest issue with these types of accidents is that they have happened in areas where it's pitch black because GPA shut off the lights due to Gov Guam's inability to pay their power bills. Too bad we can't sue them. Anyway, as for me, I'm on a healthy living kick. Tonight I made Japanese meatballs, chili, and spaghetti with ground turkey for next week's dinners. Since John's experience with elevated blood pressure landing him in medical, I've been changing my cooking habits to help him stay healthy. Love and miss you guys, as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment