Friday, August 3, 2007

TGIF!

Mia making pretty.
JB chilling. No shirt required for this!
It's Friday, thank goodness! It's been a long week. We've got the room painted. We'll likely get the floor paint this weekend and check out beds. John did a really good job, with his little assitants, of course. He's so proud of it. I'm really happy with how the color turned out. It's very "Tiffany". Next will be JB's room. We're such "DIYer's" now!
JB's last day of camp is today. We've really enjoyed it and I like the people who run it. Dina, the owner, is very down to earth and treats the kids like her own. It probably just comes naturally since all 4 of her kids are at the camp with her!
JB starts 1st grade on the 14th. I think I'll be letting him ride the bus to school to help save gas. I need to let him be a big boy at some point. Besides, I can keep an eye on him with the bus stop being right outside my door.
Mia is growing so fast. She has graduated from the highchair to the big kids' table at daycare. She loves sitting there with her little feet dangling like a big girl. So cute! I hope I can get that "Big Girl" daycare rate soon too. Sheesh! It's an arm and a leg for that place.


No comments: