Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mini Reunion

What a beautiful picture.
Mom should have her own fishing show. That's ugly, but I bet Mom made it taste delish!
Who are these jungle folks? Love the toned arms, Bal. Is that from the fishing?
Future CSI Agents can be silly too.
Fun in Gramma and Papa Mike's Garage. Dig the beard, Papa Mike! Man, I miss Mom's cooking. Who's that skinny guy to Papa Mike's right?!
Bud buddies! My favorite sister and brother.

One day, we'll have the full family reunion. I can't wait to bring the rest of the family out to visit. JB is just dying to get out there, and Mia would have a great time just running free in the woods. She's pretty wild so she'll feel right at home with the forrest animals, ha! John's excited about the fishing and the golfing George is going to show him. From the picture I saw of George playing, it looks like he's going to show John how to kill gophers, hee hee!
Love you guys! Thanks for the pictures, George.







No comments: