Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tadaaaaaa!

Before...
After!
Tiff's new room, so far.
Ok, I was a little off on the curtain color... easy fix for later.
We so happy that Tiff's coming home tomorrow!
Mama Mia! Don't let that cute face fool you. She'll take you out.
We are finally done with the big stuff in Tiff's room. We are still trying to find the bed she wants, but luckily, we saved the upper bunk mattress for her to sleep on until we do. We're going up to Andersen to see if they have it. I'll add more pics as we set the room up, but I think it's going to be really nice. I'm so proud of John. He did that all by himself, with a little help from his assistants and his foreman, Me! I was very helpful with pointing out spots that he missed. I was fired pretty early on... Love ya!






No comments: